Monday, December 27, 2010

Funny Facebook Groups

No thought is too random, nor grievance too petty to keep people from organizing a Facebook Group. Readers Digest has listed some of the funnier ones:



1. Students Against Backpacks with Wheels

2. When I was Your Age, Pluto Was a Planet

3. People Who Always Have to Spell Their Names for Other People

4. No, I don’t Care If I Die at 12 a.m., I Refuse to Pass on Your Chain Letter

5. Friends Don’t Let Friends Wear Crocs

6. I Secretly Want to Punch Slow-Walking People in the Back of the Head

7. I Don’t Care if the Spider is Not Hurting Anyone, I Want it Dead!

8. I Am Fluent in Three Languages: English, Sarcasm, and Profanity

9. I Will Carry 20 Grocery Bags So I Don’t Have to Make a Second Trip

10. An Arbitrary Number of People Demanding That Some Sort of Action Be Taken