Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Classic Halloween Movie Quotes


1. “I met this six-year-old child, with this blind, pale, emotionless face and, the blackest eyes... the DEVIL’S eyes! I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up for I realized what was living behind that boy’s eyes was purely and simply... EVIL!”
A. Dr. Sam Loomis, played by Donald Pleasence in “Halloween.” (1978)
__________________________
2. “Your suffering will be legendary, even in hell!”
A. Pinhead, played by Doug Bradley in “Hellbound: Hellraiser II.” (1988)
__________________________
3. “I dunno what the hell’s in there, but it’s weird and pissed off whatever it is.”
A. Clark, played by Richard Masur in “The Thing.” (1982)
__________________________
4.  “A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.”
A.  Hannibal Lecter, played by Anthony Hopkins in “The Silence of the Lambs.” (1991)
__________________________
5. “They’re coming to get you, Barbara!”
A. Johnny, played by Russell Streiner in “Night of the Living Dead.” (1968)
__________________________
6. “THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!”
A. Father Merrin, played by Max von Sydow, and Father Damien Karras, played by Jason Miller, in “The Exorcist.” (1973)
__________________________
7. “They mostly come out at night, mostly...”
A. Rebecca “Newt” Jorden, played by Carrie Henn in “Aliens.” (1986)
__________________________
8. “Have you ever talked to a corpse?  It’s boring...”
A. Jack Goodman, played by Griffin Dunne in “An American Werewolf in London.” (1981)
__________________________
9. “Do you know why you’re afraid when you’re alone?  I do.  I do!”
A. Vincent Gray, played by Donnie Wahlberg in “The Sixth Sense.” (1999)
__________________________
10. “It was an evil house from the beginning – a house that was born bad.”
A.  Dr. John Markway, played by Richard Johnson in “The Haunting.” (1963)
__________________________
11. “Plans are pointless.  Staying alive is as good as it gets.”
A. Selena, played by Naomie Harris in “28 Days Later.” (2002)
__________________________
12. “I need to engage in homicidal behavior on a massive scale.  It cannot be corrected but I have no other way to fulfill my needs.”
A. Patrick Bateman, played by Christian Bale in “American Psycho.” (2000)
__________________________
13. “You know what I think? I think that we’re all in our private traps, clamped in them, and none of us can ever get out.  We scratch and we claw, but only at the air, only at each other, and for all of it, we never budge an inch.”
A. Norman Bates, played by Anthony Perkins in “Psycho.” (1960)
__________________________
14. “He doesn’t want us to cut through our chains. He wants us to cut through our feet!”
A. Dr. Lawrence Gordon, played by Cary Elwes in “Saw.” (2004)
__________________________
15. “Hello, Xavier, I want to play a game. It’s similar to the game you play as a drug dealer, the game of giving hope to the desperate.”
A. John/Jigsway, played by Tobin Bell in “Saw II.” (2005)
__________________________
16. “I’m sorry. I know it’s hard to concentrate when you’re surrounded by so many things you could kill me with. Like this axe I saw you looking at.”
A. Amanda, played by Shawnee Smith in “Saw III.” (2006)
__________________________
17. “Mrs. Lutz, get you and your family out of that house. Right now!"
A. Father Callaway, played by Philip Baker Hall in “The Amityville Horror.” (2005)